Project: Pittsboro Water Treatment Plant Sedimentation Basin Mortar Repair and Painting –est 11,000 SF
Surface Preparation and Coating Application
- Sweep blast per SSPC SP-13 to prepare concrete for coating application
- Apply SherCrete Vertical Overhead Repair Mortar (3/8” DFT)
- Sandblast overflow pipes to an SSPC SP-10 near white blast
- Apply Sherwin-Williams Tank Clad HS (5.0 – 8.0 mils DFT) 2 coats to entire basin and overflow piping
Completed: June 2007
Special items to note:
- Client was having trouble with leak repair contractor in sealing active leaks within the basins. He was so pleased with the work CMT had completed for him that he requested we finish the leak repair work at his facility.
- The total value of the work completed was in excess of $100,000.
Testimonial from phone conversation:
“Enjoyed working with you; appreciated your professionalism and intentions to getting the job done and getting it done in a timely manner.”
– Frank Efird, Water Plant Superintendent